ProDrenalin helps GoPro and other action/sports camera users significantly improve their videos by removing fisheye & perspective distortion, stabilizing, correcting rolling-shutter distortion, de-noising, color correction, and adjusting the brightness & contrast of the video
proDAD, the highly acclaimed developer of digital video effects and image enhancement technologies for the video enthusiast and broadcast & professional market today announced availability of ProDrenalin, a revolutionary all-in-one software application for GoPro and other action/sports camera users to significantly improve their videos by removing fisheye & perspective distortion, stabilizing, correcting rolling-shutter distortion, de-noising, color correction, and adjusting the brightness & contrast of the video – all in a single effective, affordable application with batch processing and support for 4K and 2.7K video clips. ProDrenalin can also load sequences of still images (including 4k resolution and higher) and convert them to video and optimize them; a fantastic workflow improvement for those wanting to create supersize resolution movies with higher frame rates.
GoPro and other action cameras are extremely versatile and they are becoming increasingly popular among sports enthusiasts and even video professionals. Whether shooting from an aerial platform, mounted on a helmet, bike, surfboard, watercraft, motorbike, off-road vehicle, etcetera, proDAD’s new ProDrenalin action camera enhancement software gives users the ability to quickly and easily optimize their videos prior to sharing them or bringing into a video editing application for additional editing.
ProDrenalin Key Features:
- Automatically remove fisheye distortion and correct perspective distortion from video or still images by simply selecting the correct GoPro camera profile;
- Rock-steady stabilization – proDAD’s video stabilizer, the gold standard in post-capture video stabilization is part of ProDrenalinand it’s fully automatic;
- Rolling-shutter correction – Improves the skew & jello that sometimes happens during fast action panning;
- Simple video clip trim-editing by dragging “beginning” and “end” markers to the desired points;
- De-noising – ProDrenalin effectively removes random image sensor noise and sharpens the video with 3 quality options;
- Simple color correction, brightness & contrast adjustment tools to give videos more of a “film look” for the best impression;
- Ability to import sequences of still images, convert them to video and optimizing them; ideal for those desiring to create 4K or larger resolution movies with higher frame rates;
- Ability to virtually adjust and rotate the video in case the camera was accidentally mounted upside-down or at the wrong angle;
- Support for 2.7K, 4K, and higher video resolutions;
- Batch processing allows an unlimited number of clips to be loaded into ProDrenalin for optimization (with individual settings for each clip) instead of processing them one by one or needing to bring them into a video editor;
- Side-by-side comparison shows the original and optimized video prior to rendering and exporting in popular industry standard formats;
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Japanese, Chinese, Taiwanese, and Korean anguages supported;
- Fully compatible with all GoPro Hero cameras in all supported resolutions and action cams from Sony, CamOne, Roliei, and others; with the ability to create & import custom camera profiles made by proDAD’s Defishr™ application.
Price & Availability
ProDrenalin is currently available for $49.00 from the proDAD online shop, Amazon.com, and fine resellers including ToolFarm. Customers who ordered the “pre-order” special can now download using the links provided in their confirmation email. A free fully functional demo version is available for users to try. Learn more about ProDrenalin at proDAD.com.
Many of proDAD’s image enhancement technologies including stabilization, image de-warping, de-noising; and proDAD’s renown digital video effects library are available in SDK form for OEM licensing and inclusion into a wide-range of hardware/software solutions. Inquiries are welcome via email: email@example.com
proDAD develops and distributes innovative video effects solutions for creative video editing and multimedia applications. Founded in 1990, the company serves the international market with numerous renown, and award winning products including Adorage® and VitaScene® video effects products, Heroglyph® video titling, and Mercalli® video stabilization + rolling-shutter correction plug-ins. proDAD cooperates, on the developmental level, with leading creative software developers including Adobe, Apple, AVID, COREL, Grass Valley, MAGIX, and Sony. proDAD’s headquarters are situated in the southwestern German town of Immendingen, Germany, and maintains branch offices in the US and Japan.