DeNoise, FieldsKit, PV Feature, Re:Fill, Re:Flex, Re:Map and other plug-ins now available for After Effects CS6
In addition to CS6 support, all of RE:Vision Effects’ After Effects-compatible plug-ins now come with uninstallers.
In order to properly work in After Effects CS6 or Premiere Pro CS6, users will need the following versions:
- DE:Noise: v2.1. DE:Noise handles spurious frame-to-frame defects ranging from fine digital/electronic noise to blotchy spots (e.g. dirt on the film).
- FieldsKit: v3.2. FieldsKit allows the user to create interlaced material from progressive material using various techniques, including producing new fields using motion estimation techniques.
- PV Feather: v1.6. PV Feather performs feathering by using an inner mask for filling, and an outer mask for feather control. (Premiere Pro not supported)
- RE:Fill: v2.1. RE:Fill can replace missing pixels in intelligent ways.
- RE:Flex: v4.1. RE:Flex creates visually stunning morphs and warps with an easy-to-use interface. (Premiere Pro not supported)
- RE:Map: v2.2. RE:Map provides professional quality mapping and distortion tools.
- ReelSmart Motion Blur: v4.1. ReelSmart Motion Blur automatically tracks every pixel in a sequence and blurs based on calculated motion. ReelSmart Motion blur also uses motion vector passes from 3D systems to perform a fast 2D post-process blur to 3D generated images.
- Shade/Shape: 4.1. Shade/Shape automatic shading techniques from the 2D outline shape of objects, Shade/Shape automatically turns 2D artwork into 3D rendered imagery.
- Smoothkit: v3.1. Smoothkit is a blurring filter set that combines user-directed controls and feature-sensitive methods. In particular, what is novel is that the most of the tools in SmoothKit allow the user to blur or otherwise “smooth” images while retaining important features, such as edges in the imagery.
- Twixtor: v5.1. Twixtor creates highly engaging slow motion and speed-ramped shots using intelligent and proprietary motion tracking techniques!
- Video Gogh: v3.6. Video Gogh turns pictures and videos into painted works of art by placing brush strokes on images and subsequently tracks them from frame to frame to follow the objects in the images. (Premiere Pro not supported)
Availability and compatibility (except where noted above):
- Adobe After Effects 7, CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5 and CS6
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS4, CS5, CS5.5 and CS6
- The upgrades necessary for CS6 support are free for customers who have already purchased the same major version number of the product they are looking to upgrade. For example, the upgrade from Twixtor v5 to v5.1, with CS6 support, is free.
- Upgrades from previous major versions are listed on the http://www.revisionfx.com website. For example the upgrade from Twixtor Pro 4.51 to Twixtor Pro 5.1, with CS6 support, is $149.95.
- Volume discounts available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Downloads and Tutorials: