Free version allows film, TV and commercial producers to manage every aspect of their production, including 5 GB of cloud storage and an unlimited number of users
Scenios now offers a free version of its secure, cloud-based platform for film and television production. The free version allows film, TV and commercial producers to manage every aspect of their production, including 5 GB of cloud storage and an unlimited number of users.
Studios, networks and production companies can use Scenios as a comprehensive “virtual production office” to manage all aspects of their productions, and to collaborate more effectively online with their teams. Scenios provides a set of online, real-time collaboration tools that significantly streamline the production process, and that help reduce costs for many people working in the industry. Key features of the Scenios platform include the ability to:
- Write the script in your web browser, and collaborate on it in real time.
- Create your budget in Scenios, and restrict who sees it by setting access permissions.
- Distribute call sheets and other documents instantly. Send them to individuals, departments, or to the entire production team.
- Share professional HD video files, and do reviews and approvals in your web browser.
- Set up video conferences in Scenios for up to 10 people, for things like virtual production meetings and virtual table reads.
- Customize Scenios to match your workflow, by creating and organizing your own production-related apps.
The free Scenios plan also allows users to connect to one other production that they aren’t managing.
“Many aspects of the production process now require complete flexibility, and our secure, cloud-based platform helps productions operate more efficiently in a real-time, location-based environment,” said CEO Mark Davis. “This new free option will provide the TV and film industry with an innovative, time and cost saving way to manage a production.”
In addition to the free service, additional account options include:
- SCENIOS PLUS: allows users to manage 2 productions, to connect to 2 other productions, and to get 100 GB of cloud storage ($19 per month)
- SCENIOS PRO: allows users to manage an unlimited number of productions, to connect to an unlimited number of productions, and to get unlimited cloud storage ($49 per month)
- SCENIOS ENTERPRISE: provides 10 Pro seats, plus the Enterprise Control Dashboard, and unlimited cloud storage for $299/month. Add more Pro seats for $39/month each
Scenios provides secure cloud-based software that helps manage your film and television productions more effectively and more profitably. The company’s “virtual production office” is an online center for all production information including scripts, budgets and schedules, as well as video including rough cuts and even final productions. Scenios is headquartered at the Tribeca Film Center in New York, and is a partner of the Producers Guild of America. For more information go to http://www.scenios.com